Saturday, January 1, 2011

In Monet, I Find Hope...

...for my most challenging wonderfully creative, free-spirited, child.

"I was undisciplined by birth, never would I bend, even in my tender youth, to a rule. It was at home I learned the little I know. Schools always appeared to me like a prison, and never could I make up my mind to stay there, not even for four hours a day, when the sunshine was inviting, the sea smooth, and when it was joy to run about the cliffs in the free air, or to paddle in the water." -Claude Monet







(Yes, that's underwear on her head and socks for ears.)

The girl is something else, and I wouldn't trade her for the world.



3 comments:

  1. HEHEHHE. Loved the undies & the sock & that "hiking" of the leg. She is definitely one in a million.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lololol!!! Where's the fire hydrant?
    She is sooooo cute! What a fun, sweet, nutty little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girl is awesome. What a free spirit, and you are such a great mom for allowing her spirit free. Thanks for the inspiration from BOTH of you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails